Your experience is important to us. Please let us know if you have any special requests.
This includes dietary restrictions or food allergies, if you are celebrating a special occasion such as a birthday or anniversary, or if you have a table preference. Although we cannot guarantee specific tables, we will do our best to accommodate all requests.
We accept online reservations up to 120 days in advance at Reserve.com.
You can also call our reservationists at (202) 525-1402.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any future dates.
- We require a credit card to confirm all reservations of parties of 5 or more at all times. We also require a credit card to confirm reservations of any size on holidays and weekends (Friday, Saturday). Your card will not be charged a deposit; this is only to hold your table.
- Your credit card may be charged $50/per person cancellation fee, if the reservation is cancelled within 24 hours of the reservation time. This fee will be waived if the reservation is rescheduled.
- On major holidays, your credit card may be charged a $100/per person cancellation fee, if the reservation is cancelled within 72 hours of the reservation time.
- If you fail to cancel and do not show up for your reservation, you may be charged $50/per person. If you choose to reschedule, the fee will be waived.
- We reconfirm all reservations at least 72 hours in advance via text message to ensure availability and accommodate last minute changes.
- We will hold your table for 15 minutes after your reservation time. After that time, we may be unable to honor your reservation. Should your plans change or you are running late, please call the restaurant at (202) 525-1402.
We allow corkage on 2 bottles per table of any wine not already represented on our current wine list, Monday – Thursday only, with a corkage fee of $50 per 750ml bottle.
Upscale casual. No jacket is required, however, we respectfully request that gentlemen refrain from wearing shorts, sandals, sleeveless shirts, or hats. Athletic wear, flip flops, and torn clothing are not permitted.